Towers Nov 24

gnx139

Did not get much of a reply from my previous post about Tower Shoppes on Nov. 24. Before we make the one hour trek down there, would like to know there will be other members and Buicks there. It is the day after Thanks Giving. If you are going, please advise.

I hope to be there.

The show is worth the drive down, even if no gn/tr owners show up...

Still don't have my rear-end straightened out yet. I will still try to make it :smile:

is there room to park?

why you gotta start stuff?

:D

(inside joke)

it is first come, first served.

actually, on that note, I just got the green light for a cruise-in at my church. the first one is going to be saturday night, january 13. more details later...:cool:

is there room to park as a group(safely)?
i cannot park the car out of site out on the road or another parking lot somewhere:)

i plan to be there, just may not bring the GN

is there room to park as a group(safely)?
i cannot park the car out of site out on the road or another parking lot somewhere:)

i plan to be there, just may not bring the GN

we will probably be able to get some cars together but not all. it is usually pretty crowded. your car will be safe. there are a zillion nice cars there.

For the West Palm Beach guys, I would like for us to meet at Lake Worth Rd and the Turn Pike at 3:30 PM. We can leave from there on the turn pike and head down as a group. My home # is 561-753-6843, Mike.

95 or turnpike south to 595
595 West to university
university south about 1/4 mile
cars will be parked on the east side, behind the miami subs, arby's, alehouse...