Towers Nov 24

Towers

Count 2 additional in for the 3:30 @ the turnpike.
86 Silver T-Type
86 Grand National
Diaz Bros

Just got home... We had a great turnout, I think someone stated we had about 19 Buicks show up tonight and it was really nice to see some old faces out there like the WPB guys:wink: :cool:

Gotta work tomorrow morning so I gotta get some sleep, but I will post some pics I took from tonight up tomorrow:smile:

Later,

Steve

Good show, good cars and good people. It was great to meet you guys. Xavier, we were late to the 3:30 meeting time at the turn pike. Sorry.

great to see some of you guys again.

unfortunately, we got there late and left early. I also did not have time to wash either car before the show.

You guys should have seen the look on your faces when i showed up in my cutlass. You guys looked liked I had just p!ssed in your corn flakes or something. :biggrin: lol... it just needs some TLC...

I forgot to mention before the show that I can get custom embroided polo shirts, baseball hats and seat belt pads with the gn logo on them. I had a bunch with me at the show. shoot me a PM or email if you are interested.

Also, a couple of you guys asked me about the GN articles on cd-rom that I sell. shoot me a PM and I will give you a deal...:cool:

Towers Nov 24th Pictures

Battery issues with the digital camera that night, the images of the few shots taken are hard to see. Hopefully 86Brick had better luck.

Thanks

Xavier

Attachments

• IMG_0413.JPG
    IMG_0413.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0414.JPG
    IMG_0414.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0415.JPG
    IMG_0415.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0417.JPG
    IMG_0417.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0418.JPG
    IMG_0418.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 127
Towers Nov 24th Pictures

Last two

Attachments

• IMG_0419.JPG
    IMG_0419.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0420.JPG
    IMG_0420.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 126
we had family in town and couldnt make it to the meet

when is the next get together, i'd really like to be there

I have to admit it, when I saw that Cutlass, I was thinking to myself, "What the hell is that".

i will be there again, i have never seen so many turbo buicks at once
it was great
hopefully there will be more than one palm beach buick going?
i will post a new thread later about dec 29th
:biggrin: