TR cruise on Westheimer?

Orion231

I was out in H-Town and I didn't see a SINGLE TR on Westheimer...I saw over 2 million dollars worth of cars though, Porsche GT2, Ferrari's, tons of other Porsches, and lots of bikes, and a jeez. Then my friends told me not to bring my car here because it would prolly get stolen...:confused: Now as much as I'd liek to think my car is worth more than a Porsche or another Super Exotic...gimmie a break. What Avergae Joe Theif is going to know what my car is to begin with... and how can they steal it if I am driving it...anyways just wondering... anyone ever cruise downtown Houston?

Hey Cory, I have not been out to Westheimer in a long time but a lot of people out there do know what a GN is and what it can do thanks to a number of local people who do go out to remind them :)

How can they take your car if your in it? Stick a gun in your face.

Like I said I have not been out there in a long time and it was never that bad then but I don't know what it's like now. Will needs to really answer this question, he goes out there more often than I do, maybe Doug could give you a better answer.

Take Care

I use to go out to Rankin or Brittmore.. but those places are bust now. I use to dominate out there... and the only TR's I saw (prolly at the most 3) were old and worn down. If any of you guys want to meet up at Westheimer sometime give me a holla. I would like to run w/ a few more gn's than just being by myself w/ my racing crew. (I'm with Bad Habbit Racing... mostly 5.0's and ls1's... I'm the only fast car in it:mad: )

1987 Buick Grand National- 11.1@125

Westheimer...

We need to do this, but I need a set of slicks first, my car won't hook for crap. :rolleyes: And I'm in the middle of fixing the brakes, my combo should be good for some mid to high 11s :D Ya know you can come hang out up here in Huntsville... :cool:

I was out on Westeimer this past Sat. night. I'd thought I would take cruise. Saw only one Viper, lots of vetts,camaros, mustangs and alot of imports...lol The imports never fail there always there.:)

Hey guys,
Anytime you want to get together and go have some fun you let me know. Im always looking to go for a cruise and some racing.

It's not a very smart idea to race on westhimer. They will give you a ticket put you in the patty wagon and take your car to the pound.

I sure we can find somewhere else to race.

Later

Let's plan on a dinner & cruise night for Saturday, August the 10th!!!

Dinner at the James Coney Island on Westheimer at ~7:00pm then we can head down the road to check out the street scene. If it's slow we can always head over to the 1960 Street Meet. :)

Doug C.

Doug w/ the master plan! I'm totally up for this. Me and Will (cryptic) were trying to organize a turbo buick get-together but it has been raining lately and I'm about to go to Connecticut on a vacation w/ some friends so timing has been bad.

Doug- we need to get everyone to go to this who is interested. After eating or whatever.. we could hit Westheimer and show them what's up. Its perfect... count me in man!

John

Street Legal Regals...

Yes...but before any of this happens I am getting some rims and tires. With nice fat ET drags...:cool: