Need some help on what my TR is worth..

ChrisTR

Well,I have been having some problems out of my TR and Im thinking of selling it,so someone with more time and funds can get it back where it needs to be...
87 Turbo T white with blue interior.. show 130k some odd miles...
The good:
- TA49 turbo
-42.5 lb injectors
-Turbo Tweak Chip
-HURST Roll control
-Billet Aluminum Fuel pressure regulator
-Stainless Steel braided line with fuel pressure guage
-Upper plenum spacer
-NEW Turbo inlet bell
-CK Performance Stage 1 transmission
-PATS 3000 stall lockup converter
-Terry Houston 3'' Stainless Steel downpipe
-Stainless Steel 3'' Dump Tube
-DMH electric cutout
-2 1/4'' Dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers
-Comp Cams valve springs
-Aftermarket Cam (not sure what type or brand)
-Adjustable Wastegate
-NEW Energy Suspension swaybar bushings
-Header flanges cleaned up and drivers header welded
-K&N cone filter
-Engine tie down
-NEW rear brakes and wheel cylinders
-NEW AC Delco R43TS spark plugs
-2 guage pillar pod
-Autometer Sport Comp Silver A/F Ratio guage
-Autometer Sport Comp Silver Boost guage
-Autometer Sport Comp Silver Mini tach w/ pen shiftlight

The bad:
Car needs paint,who ever painted it last didnt do a good job,and it needs some attention around the drivers quarter glass(will take pics)

There is a little rust on the bottom edges of the doors.

There is a few rust spots on the drivers side floor pan,rest of the floor pan looks pretty good.

The seats need recovered bad,there are tears in all of them...Rest of interior looks fairly good.
AND THE MAIN PROBLEM::::

The engine is making some noise sounds like a tick/tap/slight knock... I recently changed the main bearings and rob bearings,and the noise was almost gone for a couple days,but then returned....Oil pressure is now 12-15 psi at idle 50psi at 2000rpms. The car doesnt knock or tick if its in gear or while driving...BUT I have no idea what the car needs,and dont have the time or money to pull the engine and rebuild at this point.....

Can you guys give me an estimate on the what the car might be worth like it sits?THANKS...

regal001.jpg

regal005.jpg

Why did the engine eat the bearings after only 130 miles? Or, are you throwing new bearings at a 130,000 mile engine. Any way you look at it, the engine needs to come apart if it's eating bearings. With the condition of your car (and the economy), you'd be hard pressed to get over $4,000.00 for it.:frown:

I'd say, keep it. Fix the motor when you can, and drive the cr@p out of it.:)

Good luck.
Mike B.

Sorry thats a typo,130k miles....

The bearings may still be fine,I dont know...The sound may not be bottom end related, it could be something else,thats the thing,I just dont know..Only way to really know is like you said pull th engine and check...

Im still not sure if I want to sell it,but I did want to know what it might be worth,and knew this was the place to ask..