You can type here any text you want

TR Custom GN AKA Mark hoffman pics.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HOT ROD-GN

theshoppics192.jpg
[/IMG]

theshoppics194.jpg
[/IMG]

theshoppics195.jpg
[/IMG]

theshoppics196.jpg
[/IMG]

theshoppics198.jpg
[/IMG]

theshoppics200.jpg
[/IMG]

theshoppics201.jpg
[/IMG]

theshoppics206.jpg
[/IMG]

theshoppics197.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey! Ya spelled my name wrong.:D

Tires, 275/60's on the back on 15 x 8 Centerline Rev wheels with 4" backspacing. Fronts are stock sized 215/65's on a 6" wheel with 3.5" backspacing. Front is lowered with Belltech spindles and the rear is lowered with Hotchkiss F-body springs.

Miguel and Jr painted my hood, header panel, bumpers, fillers and a couple other small parts for me and once I reassembled everything they buffed the rest of the car out.

Notice the semi smoothed bumpers, no more bumperettes. Thanks guys.:)

Mark, what make are those tires? They have a different thread pattern than my MT streets. Do you get good traction with them? My Mickey's spin like I'm on ice and they're new.

BFG drag radials in the back BFG TA radials in the front. Haven't hammered them hard yet. Haven't driven the car a lot yet this year AND last time out was having some stalling issues that I can't seem to duplicate again.

Hey! Ya spelled my name wrong.:D

Tires, 275/60's on the back on 15 x 8 Centerline Rev wheels with 4" backspacing. Fronts are stock sized 215/65's on a 6" wheel with 3.5" backspacing. Front is lowered with Belltech spindles and the rear is lowered with Hotchkiss F-body springs.

Miguel and Jr painted my hood, header panel, bumpers, fillers and a couple other small parts for me and once I reassembled everything they buffed the rest of the car out.

Notice the semi smoothed bumpers, no more bumperettes. Thanks guys.:)

your welcome. sorry for the spelliing.:eek::biggrin:

WOW, how'd you get all that shiny stuff on your engine??? Its like everything that one vendor sells...:p:biggrin:;)

I love the one piece front air dam. Makes me want a front mount.

Very nice,
Coach

Well, the car is my rolling billboard sooooo, got to use what I sell.:biggrin: More shiney stuff for sale soon, see the radiator cover? FINALLY perfected with the chrome shop. The one seen on my car was the only one on a car. My supplier just contacted me today and says they are ready. Will have on the site very soon.

Back