TR Customs Headers

incharge

These are a fairly new set of TR Customs atr style headers that were ceramic coated but the coating has dulled. These fit great and seal up perfect going to a bigger tube header for my stage 2 motor... 475.00 shipped also the 3" External Down pipe is also for sale for $ 400.00 shipped

Attachments

• DSC00759.jpg
    DSC00759.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,058
Yes they do you can look them up here on the board TR Customs sells them and has a good desciption of them . my stage motor has standard heads ...

So is this the downpipe that TR customs sells? The 3" External 46mm gated stainless steel downpipe? If so, how many miles and how old is it?

Yes it is the one that Tr customs sells it is about 6-8 months old.. would really like to sell the headers with it because this is the only downpipe that will work with his headers...

Tr custom headers sell for $ 550.00 plus ship new I then had them ceramic coated for $150.00 so I have over $700.00 in them and I am selling them for $475.00 shipped sounds like a deal to me ...

You stated that only that downpipe will work with those headers? You probally should sell it as a package deal with one price. It may mislead some to buy headers and find out that there downpipe will not work with them. Does TR state the origin where these are made or who makes them?

I may interested in a package deal if my headers sell and get rid of my Terry Houston pipe.

Will sell as a package deal ceramic coated headers and 3" external downpipe with test pipe $ 850.00 shipped plus paypal fees Headers new are $550.00 then add 150.00 for ceramic coating , Downpipe new is $475.00 plus test pipe is $65.00 for a grand total of $1,240 plus shipping ...