TR in Dayton, Texas?

URSPANKED

Anyone on this board with a TR (black with aftermarket rims) in Dayton, Texas today around 3pm? I saw one coming out of the Dayton High School parking lot on Highway 321 as I was passing through. I couldn't see it too well. It was a few cars ahead and turned left just after the high school.

I have a friend that has a GN in Dayton with aftermarket rims (Centerline) might have been him ?

only turbobuick i know of in Dayton is Joseph and he has a gray T with stock turbine wheels. Must be a new car in town.

I have a friend that has a GN in Dayton with aftermarket rims (Centerline) might have been him ?

I bet it was him, because he turned into a residential area off 321. I just got a quick look, but didn't see any GN emblems on it. It looked really nice, though.

Yeah I cannot think of the road but it's like a short cut from highway 146 to highway 90 .

i talked to my buddy Joseph that lives there. He said hes seen it before and its not a turbobuick but he thought it was his first time seeing it as well. He said its got a good strance and looks pretty mean from far away but up close its a little rougher.

GN in Dayton

I think it's the same car that runs between Dayton and Crosby. Up close it's a real rough clone' a regular Regal. I talked to her she said her husband wants to make it into a GN.