You can type here any text you want

tr mechanics in houstn tx

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jackie grabos

hey, need some work done on my 87 gn and looking for any advice for shops that do good work in houston. i need to have exhaust leak fixed, new power steering pump and ac fixed. i live on the north west side, in magnolia. have been told to only let someone who knows what they are doing work on these cars. any help greatly appreciated.

well i know my way around a turbo buick, give me a call if you'd like my number is at the bottom of my sig, cam

Always keep in mind: The Fastest/Quickest way may not always be the longest lasting way to keep a dream alive, after enough heartbreaks and expensive dates without satifaction, eventually you will question your sanity......:confused:
I'm sorry....were we talking cars or girlfriends?????

GO FOR THE FASTEST ON FOUR WHEELS....and the slowest and most durable on two feet, :o I hope my appoligies will be accepted.......hehe :tongue:

If you find a knowledgeable tech in your neck of the woods that backs up his workmanship, you are living the good life.

Good luck,

Kevin.

Call Mike Kurtz at Century Transmission. He's out in the Sugar Land-Richmond area. 281-633-8155. He's been around since the start of this Turbo Buick craze, and I would trust him and his shop to do anything on my car. He's never steered me wrong. If you can afford his transmissions, they are top of the line as well.

Also Two of your problems are not Turbo Buick related. If you have a good mechanic, they should have the skills to fix the A/C and power steering. Be prepared to drop pile of money into the A/C... I would try to find somewhere used to working with older systems or an A/C specific shop.

The exhaust leak depends on where it is located. If it's the headers where it usually is then you might want someone used to working with TR's to fix it.

Back