You can type here any text you want

Need someone to work in my 85

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobooster

What’s up guys im looking for someone to take a look at my ride and get her right! IMO I think it runs fine but needs tuning and possibly some work done on the bottom end as I have a oil drip leak I can find I know of very reputable GN guys here without a doubt just want to hear from you that ur willing to get my 85 up to par I stay in Ontario Ca any help I’d greatly appreciated thanks

I have not since I’m in Cali but I’m very aware of his name in the game and I’m sure he can lead me in the right direction and I will keep him in my to call list along with others that chime in that are from Cali I appreciate the info !

Hey bud I'm up in Palmdale area . I can probably come check out what you have going on. Shoot me a message if u are still looking

Thanks for the response really appreciate the offer u specialize in port and polishing heads right?

Thanks for the response really appreciate the offer u specialize in port and polishing heads right?
Yes i have done several Buick heads . From basic clean up jobs to full port jobs and with bigger valves and stiffer springs

Back