Track Event at Famoso..

nordy racer

guys.. this is going to be a good event.. i just conformed that i'm car 34.. it's limited to 100 but i don't think they are going to make it.. the amount is 100 bucks.

i conformed that the event will still happen, if the number of cars are below 100.. the Performance Shop who is putting this on has paid for the track in full..

dyno day and track rental jan 20 famoso "please dont lock" - LS1TECH

myself and Bob (TT V8 regal) are racing.. i think Brent is thinking about it ;) ..

i sent my payment via mail, or you can Paypal him your payment.. DON'T MISS this one.. the DA out at this track is better then Fontana Raceway and the air is cooler due to it being in the Valley..

I might go will see. Drive 3.5hrs to BFE aka "Famoso" or 4hrs to AZ or LV. Ummmm:rolleyes:
Brent, The TT car will be down there & it looks like I will be driving it. Let me know if your interested in coming along. I'm going to leave the night before in my truck & stay at the no tell motel.

Mike,
If I can get these Moser axles to fit correctly, I will sign up. I might have to send them back but I will have to wait until Wed. to find out. The bearing collar is hitting the axle tube seal (on both sides).
Jeff

Looks like I got the axle problems are resolved and if I got the ring and pinion in correctly, I should be good to go. I will be sending out the payment this week.
Jeff

Looks like I got the axle problems are resolved and if I got the ring and pinion in correctly, I should be good to go. I will be sending out the payment this week.
Jeff

sweet... looking forward to seeing a high 8 out of that ride Jeff..