You can type here any text you want

Track Rental.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackshoebox

Staff member
If anyone is interested in a participating in a track rental on Thursday(9-5-02), Tuesday(9-10-02), or Thursday(9-12-02) please PM me for details. I have been asked by a friend of mine to to see who, if any, are interested before one of the above dates is locked in and the track is rented for some test and tuning. The event is not limited to just buicks. Price would probably be in the 150-175 range depending on the amount of participants.(sp)

TIA,
Alex:D

I had planned on renting it the 12th. If it is ok, I suppose I can join your group if you don't mind a couple more cars. Either post back here or give me a call at (321)626-2008. TIA

Alex/Cal let me know also...12th ok by me.

W(305)888-8849, Cell (305)301-3030.

Unfortunatly, I just found out I have to be out of town from the 12th until the 17th. I will be more than happy to reserve it for Tuesday if we have enough cars. Who can GUARANTEE me that they can make it on the 10th?

Can't make it on Tuesdays, Cal.

If anything changes, let me know.

Alex... got your message on my cell yesterday. Would like to do it, but plan on trying to get in a track rental more torwards later in the year (novemberish). The clutch is slipping in the vert, so dont wanna really try to run it. Next time it goes to the track will be with a couple new mods :)

If you want, we will all get together in novemberish and see about renting the track. Will be nice and cool out, so the cars will be running good, and the stang will be loving the nitrous :)

I would like to see the video if you guys get this going.

Alex, the next moroso date for me is going to be October 4th. They have something called "fall break" up here so I'll be able to go down on Thursday and get the car ready for friday. Hope the weather is good. I would like to get a few guys to go up.

Let me know.

Later.
:cool:

Originally posted by Turbojorge
I would like to see the video if you guys get this going.

Alex, the next moroso date for me is going to be October 4th. They have something called "fall break" up here so I'll be able to go down on Thursday and get the car ready for friday. Hope the weather is good. I would like to get a few guys to go up.

Let me know.

Later.
:cool:

Sounds good jorge, keep me posted. I'll go up to hang for sure if not to run.

-Alex

Back