You can type here any text you want

Track Tonight Anyone?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have to work afternoons tonight. Plus i need to hang low from there for a while. They kicked me out last time i was there for no roll bar.

Well I did better than last Tuesday. Put my stock turbo back on and went from a 13.0 to a 12.4 but I had alot of false knock going on so I could have did better but oh well, what can you do. Well see you next year boys! Gotta go back to Korea in a couple of days.:(

Originally posted by rob nolan
They kicked me out last time i was there for no roll bar.
How fast did you go? I think you have to go 11.49 or faster to need anything like that under the new rules unless you have N2O, then it's 11.99.

Originally posted by tta1401
Well I did better than last Tuesday. Put my stock turbo back on and went from a 13.0 to a 12.4 but I had alot of false knock going on so I could have did better but oh well, what can you do. Well see you next year boys! Gotta go back to Korea in a couple of days.:(
Sean, take care see you when you get back. :)

Originally posted by TommyV8
How fast did you go? I think you have to go 11.49 or faster to need anything like that under the new rules unless you have N2O, then it's 11.99.
The fat bastard told me that is only if your car is stock. Like the Mustang Corba, Corvete, Dodge Viper. He told me that my car was modified, and i told him it was bone stock and it was tuned good. We know that is a lie. I'll hang low for a little while and i'll be back.

That sucks, Rob. It's not like you have an extra power adder or anything, just a well dialed-in machine. It's basically a stock configuration, right? Oh well, maybe sometime you'll get a tech crew that'll let it slide.

Back