Trade a 93 GMC Typhoon 4 a clean GN or T-type

Kirst8404

I know i'm new here, but i've been lurking for a while. If this thread doesnt belong then delete it and i will post it elsewhere.

Onto the Truck..... I can E-mail More pics to you, but you have to e-mail me Kirst8404@aol.com

I have a 1993 GMC Typhoon for sale in NJ. I want a clean stock GN or T-type.

Its got 82k on it and its all stock, NEVER MODDED!!!!!!!! Truck Number 1118.
4.3 Turbo AWD Runs good.
The Body and Interior are in very good condition. Its All Black inside and out. Stock everything- even the Radio/CD Player. Custom Embrodered Mats for thr front rear and cargo area.

New Parts installed:
Turbo
Injectors
Plugs,wires,cap,rotor
Air Filter, Fuel Filter
Front Calipers, Rotors and pads
Rear Drums and pads
Brand New GMC Typhoon Chrome Wheels with New BFG's

This is a very clean truck inside, outside, underneath, and under the hood!!!!!!

Asking 11,500 or nice trade. Looking for a driver with very nice body and interior. Miles dont matter if its clean.

Let me know and send all offers........ Kirst8404@aol.com or 732-586-2386

Pics here.....

96bb_12.jpg

edc4_12.jpg

5628_12.jpg

Or link to more pics....

Kirst8404/1993 GMC Typhoon - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Have you been able to figure out the problem yet?
Its a Black 1993 Ty with 82k on it. Its never been modded and it runs and drives. The problem I am experiencing is a power issue down low rpm's. The truck runs fine if driven normally. Their are a bunch of new parts installed, but none of them cured the issue i'm having so I am cutting my loss's and selling the truck.
Just curious.
Pics of my car to your email tomorrow.
-Derek

I decided not to invest any money into it so it is as is. I drove it today to a car show and took home second place in a stock truck class out of 25 trucks.

It drives fine, but doesnt seem to have as much power down low as I would expect it to have. I also drive a 500 HP Ford Lightning and maybe i'm just expecting too much out of it. Not really sure.