You can type here any text you want

Trade stock GN for modified GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

souljasmooth

I just purchased a mostly stock GN, and was thinking about doing some mild mods to it, and am now realizing how expensive modifying these cars can be. Especially if someone were wanting to buy the best of everything, and doesnt have the ability to work on their own car. I was just thinking maybe someone out there has a modified car, that would want to trade for a mostly stock car. So I thought I would post this to see if anyone was interested in trading. Details on my car:

52K original miles
Mint interior
Paint 7 out of 10-Mostly original
Garaged most of its life
Tinted Windows
Mild Shift Kit
Kirban GNX style wheels
Aftermarket sunroof
GNX style dash
Dual Exhaust-brand?

I am only interested in nicely modified cars. Lower mileage and original engine ones preferred. I am looking more for another GN, but I wont rule out T-types or Turbo T's. The GN I am looking for should at least run low 11's. Mid to high 10's preferred.

Again, I am not looking for anything that has been trashed, or raced a million times. My car is very solid, and to my knowledge doesnt need anything. I am looking for a similar type car with just more mods done to it. If anyone is looking for a lower mileage everyday type car, this is it. I dont want to put any money into the trade, so it will need to be a trade straight across. If we have to ship cars, I will pay shipping for my car. My car is not for sale, so please dont ask how much money I want for it. I am very happy with my GN, its just going to cost me way more money to do the mods I want, and I figure someone out there has a modded up GN that they would like more of a daily driver. I wont be able to get pictures until early next week. If you are local, we can meet up anytime. I am in Oregon 97330

thanks for looking

HH

I might be interested.i got a little carried away.Simple rebuild turned out to be 476 hp at the rear wheels,rollbar,ect.ect.let me know when you post pics. thanks

Here are some pics........

Attachments

• GN3-1.JPG
    GN3-1.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 496
  • GN3-2.JPG
    GN3-2.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 495
  • GN3-3.JPG
    GN3-3.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 492
  • GN3-4.JPG
    GN3-4.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 495
  • GN3-5.JPG
    GN3-5.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 492
A few more.....

Attachments

• GN3-6.JPG
    GN3-6.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 492
  • GN3-7.JPG
    GN3-7.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 490
  • GN3-8.JPG
    GN3-8.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 493
  • GN3-10.JPG
    GN3-10.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 486
  • GN3-12.JPG
    GN3-12.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 488
how much do you want for it cash ? I just sold my Trans AM on eBay and looking for a nice GN.

Wasnt really looking to sell for cash, but if the offer is good, I just may take it. There are a couple of nice modded up GN's right now that I can just buy outright. Where are you located? PM me an offer if you are serious.

To answer everyones questions. This car has absolutely no rust, and is straighter than an arrow. No accidents that I am aware of. My pics dont do this car justice. At first I was only looking at trading. However now, there are a couple of GNs out there that I can buy outright, so if anyone wants to make an offer on my car, just shoot me a PM. I do still prefer a trade if anyone has what I am looking for.

Ron,

Ive been waiting to hear from you:) I just cant make up my mind....a stock GN or modified GN. I should have just kept Henry's old GN in the first place. LOL

What did Henry end up getting?

Hoa, I will give you a call next this coming week when I get to the shop, I do not know of any cars around here for you, but we can talk about the one you
have and see what you want to do to pick up a couple of extra horses, if you want to go that route, its really not that hard to do. Henry still has the Supra and is now into the early 70's
Chevy pick-ups at least for now, !!

Ron

Ron,

Waiting to hear back from him.......Ill decide what I am going to do, after I talk to him.

Ill keep you posted

Oh, and thanks again for the info yesterday

Your welcome, I'm trying hard not to buy it from you, my wife would shoot me or cut something off, those Chinese woman can be mean, lol. And I'm really gald that I have no place to park it or I probably would get it.

Ron

Back