You can type here any text you want

Trade????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MENTL231

Have A Clean T-top Car With Some Gnx Flares And Louvers. I'm Putting Together A 10 Second Motor And I'm Looking For A Hard Top Car.. I'm Either Gonna Cut My Roof Off Or Trade The Roller For Someone Elses Hard Top Car. Any Interest. I Would Potentially Take A Car That Needed Paint BuT No Rotted Cars. Its A Long Shot, But Any Interest???? Car Is In My Sig!!

I Know There's Guys Out There That Want A T-top Car. I Like Them But I Don't Want Them. I Would Concider An Astro Roof Car.

Hey i have a 86 T-type that i could pull out the powertrain and make a roller trade with you!! It is in the cars for sale here titled 86 T-TYPE FOR SAL OR TRADE!!!

Looking For Gn But I'll Have To Think About That One!! Heres Another Pic

Attachments

• GNXSIG.JPG
    GNXSIG.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 537
MENTL231,
My T-TYPE is very nice and has no rot and needs nothing but your powertrain to go racing. I am going to post more pictures, so check it out and let me know.

Sell?

Thinking of just selling what you got? What would you ask for it and how's the rust situation (I know how those MA Winters were from living up there for 40 years!)

Thinking of just selling what you got? What would you ask for it and how's the rust situation (I know how those MA Winters were from living up there for 40 years!)

ANY RUST ON THE CAR WAS REPAIRED WHEN I GOT IT. IT WAS MINOR ANYWAYS. AND I DON'T DRIVE THE CAR IN THE SNOW NOW SO IT SHOULD LAST FOR A LONG TIME..

OVER ALL THE CAR IS PRETTY CLEAN AND PRETTY STRAIT. EXCEPT FOR THE GIANT HOLES ON EACH SIDE OF THE ROOF. =)

Here Is Some More Pics Of The Car!

Attachments

• JONATHAN231 108.jpg
    JONATHAN231 108.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 339
Back