You can type here any text you want

Trailer Tie Downs 2nd RUN!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RACEBUICKS

Ok guys and gals I now have to make another run on the straps you see below. I have in the picture one of the 10K rated strap set ups with a long/wide handle ratchet and basically 8 feet of strap with a hook and the axle strap with the protection sleeve. The set consists of 4 of these.

The only color on this order will be Yellow ...sorry it makes the costs jump up too high when you change colors. These straps in JEGS are going for $38 each once you put the handling charge on them. I will be selling these on this order the same price as it was on the introductory price of $115 for a set of 4 of these which is $28 each no freight. All this is good BUT I need to have 20 sets sold and paid for so I can grab the last $1000 from my own pocket.

PLEASE DO NOT WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE!!!!! I need and will place the order by Feb 20th and it has to be paid UPFRONT at the time of ordering and I cant pay the whole thing!!!.

I can take PAYPAL using my email address mike@mrbuick.com or email me for snail mail payments!!!

Attachments

• 10kstraps.jpg
    10kstraps.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 214
Thanks again. I want to reiterate that this IS about safety!! You pour your wallets open for your car and then risk it all on a set of worn out straps. I can only say that takes bigger ones than I have !!!!! I also plan to do a spread on the proper way to tie up a car so that there is no issues later. I have thousands of miles behind me now towing safely (except for the speed I travel I guess). I change my straps out every year to year 1/2 to be sure they are still solid.

These orders will filled & be in the mail by the 28th that you can take to the bank!!!

Looks like the delivery time has been moved up 1 week early now!! Get those orders in fast please thanks.

I have them in my truck right now!! Looks like I will fill all orders on tuesday (monday is a holiday)

Back