You can type here any text you want

Translator GenII or Translator Pro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dvernst

Do you guys recommend one of these, or something totally different like a Fast Engine management, or something else? Thanks

Haha...I saw the 12.29 and thought he was throwing money out the window. You can go low 11's with the stock ECM and direct scan or scanmaster. Razor said Roy and Laz went into the 9's with just a scanmaster. Put your money elsewhere.

Jason

Thats why there are recipes... Ok to break the mold and try sumthen new.. Usually I suggest use what you have to its fullest.. then complicate yourself accordingly.

I'm just looking for opinions. You guys are no fun. Maybe some pros and cons of the trans gen II and the pro. Thanks

Do most guys go to those because their MAF takes a dump and they can't find a good one to replace it so they go to the Impy SS one? I know the MAF can be a source of dozens performance issues when it goes flakey.

Sweet6 said:
I'd get an Alky kit, get your chip dialed in and leave it. ;)

That would be wayyy tooo easy :D

If ya gots some extra loot laying around.. on a properly running and tuned engine.. put the MAFT pro and get it to go as Fast as your current setup.. then tweak on it some more for improvements.

Razor said:
That would be wayyy tooo easy :D

If ya gots some extra loot laying around.. on a properly running and tuned engine.. put the MAFT pro and get it to go as Fast as your current setup.. then tweak on it some more for improvements.
Thank you. That's the kind of info i'm looking for.

Back