You can type here any text you want

Translator Plus - Do They Work?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Marty

I WAS WONDERING HOW WELL DO THE TRANSLATOR PLUS AND THE LT1 MAF's ARE WORKING FOR YOU GUYS? i ALSO READ IN RAMCHARGERS CATALOG ABOUT THE EXTENDER CHIP. DOES IT SHOW A GAIN IN TUNING? SHOULD I BOTHER?

Of course they work or people wouldnt buy them

If you want to fine tune your spark and fuel to the nth degree buy it.
If you want to just drive your car and not mess with the settings constantly for optimal running, spend your money on smoething else.

Thanks Bob, I will give it a try since I like tuning. Just wanted to make sure there were no hick ups with an adapted MAF.

No, the LT1/LS1 MAF flows better and is a better design, and IMO make the car idle better, but thats debatable.

Originally posted by Marty
I WAS WONDERING HOW WELL DO THE TRANSLATOR PLUS AND THE LT1 MAF's ARE WORKING FOR YOU GUYS? i ALSO READ IN RAMCHARGERS CATALOG ABOUT THE EXTENDER CHIP. DOES IT SHOW A GAIN IN TUNING? SHOULD I BOTHER?

If you actually want to optimise the tune for your car, it's the way to go. And with the oem MAFs getting rare, it's only a matter of time before it's the only answer.

Back