You can type here any text you want

Translator Pro w/ Innovate LC1 wideband & Extender Extreme chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
Well since I split my block and I'm going serious next season, need to upgrade to a full time Big Stuff or FAST so I'm ditching the stock computer setup...thus my Translator Pro and LC1 setup is for sale. The pro retails for $500 and the LC1 retailed for $200, also the Extender Extreme Chip goes for $120, I'll let all this go for $600 shipped...not even 3000 miles on this whole setup...everything worked awesome and it's a great setup for guys knocking on the door running low 11's high 10's area that want to get more out of the stock computer and chip setup... more info about this setup is found at MAF Translator

I'm only accepting money orders on this...no paypal please pm or email me if interested....thanks!

TTT

$600 shipped

again...this stuff brand new goes for about $800-850 plus shipping...this setup is about 6 months old, barely used, the box has the update in it (4.80) and the chip is for 60/65 high z injectors...I have all the original paperwork and documentation and more printouts of how to wire it up and tune it...very nice system

Donald

Don't you love the racing world. I am just about to get mine back together for the 3rd time. What are you going with for nex't year? I want new heads and a bigger turbo. I wish the block would stay together with that set up. I am thinking about building a stroker 406 with a turbo to put in my Atomic Orange GN. You will have to see it now that it is painted. I had it in BG but I never saw you. The car ran a 10.65@126.1

Don't you love the racing world. I am just about to get mine back together for the 3rd time. What are you going with for nex't year? I want new heads and a bigger turbo. I wish the block would stay together with that set up. I am thinking about building a stroker 406 with a turbo to put in my Atomic Orange GN. You will have to see it now that it is painted. I had it in BG but I never saw you. The car ran a 10.65@126.1

I'm gonna have Dan @ DLS build me a stroker 3.8 block so I can run mid to low 10's all day long without problems.

I'm open for suggestions on the Translator deal...$575 shipped?

Back