You can type here any text you want

Translator + question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fly89gta

I'm pickin up a T+ and SS LT1 MAF from my friend soon, everyone tells me when the motor goes in to get the Extender Chip, well i'm gonna run my Thrasher 92 chip for a while, will i run into problems? it almost sounds like the general consensus you shouldn't run any chip BUT the Extender Chip with the T+.

any info/opinions would be great! :)

The Thrasher should be fine, you may have to play with the adjustments
a little to make the Thrasher happy, but it shouldn't be a big deal.

TurboBob

Originally posted by TurboBob
The Thrasher should be fine, you may have to play with the adjustments
a little to make the Thrasher happy, but it shouldn't be a big deal.

TurboBob

ok, cool thanks :):):)

one more week till swap time!!:D :D :cool:

That was a very politically correct answer from Bob! ;)

I would go ahead and use your Thrasher for now, but defeinately consider getting the Extender down the road. It is an awesome chip and you won't regret getting it. Once you try the Extender you won't even want to be bothered with any other chips. :D

Originally posted by c&cgn
That was a very politically correct answer from Bob! ;)

I would go ahead and use your Thrasher for now, but defeinately consider getting the Extender down the road. It is an awesome chip and you won't regret getting it. Once you try the Extender you won't even want to be bothered with any other chips. :D

oh don't worry i DO plan on going with the E-chip down the road, for now i just wanna get the motor in and the car running some decent times then i'll worry about the upgrade stuff :)

Back