transmission needed

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
If anyone in the central florida area has a stock 4l60e transmission for a 1998-2002 LS1 f body please call Josh at 863-381-7166. He is a racing buddy of mine and is not on here that much as I am so I thought I would post up to see what I could find. Thanks for the help.

Thanks bro, yeah if anyone has anything at all please feel free to call me and let me know. Car is a daily driver and i am dead in the water waiting to find a new trans.

If anyone in the central florida area has a stock 4l60e transmission for a 1998-2002 LS1 f body please call Josh at 863-381-7166. He is a racing buddy of mine and is not on here that much as I am so I thought I would post up to see what I could find. Thanks for the help.
ive got a close friend here in sarasota that will rebuild it complete for you cheap....no more than $750,even cheaper if its on the bench....he can do it fast too....he just did my buddy that bought my vette for $750 and the vette is a pain,and he drove it back and dropped it off for him....he is good people and has done a bunch of work for me....

ive got a 4l60 out of an impala with a broken tailshaft but u can just bolt on another one. 100 bucks and it was rebuilt last year i flipped the car im in west palm

talked to my guy at Anti-Venom and he said that it wouldnt be worth it b.c it would cost like $1000 to convert to make it fit on my car... :( :( but thanks

trans

sorry man didnt know they were diff fron one car 2 another

Even though your trans would not work we still appreciate the help. Anyone in florida have anything please call Josh at the above phone number. Thanks in advance.