You can type here any text you want

Transportation of parts to Bowling Green!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
Headed to Bowling Green next month. I'll be leaving NH and can stop along the way to pick up something if it's not too far out of the way. I will have plenty of room in my truck and trailer for parts to be delivered to all you buyers.. That includes engines, trannies, rear ends, hoods, fenders and whatever else is too large and costly to be shipped via UPS.

Contact me on what you have and where it needs to be picked up. Modest pricing to cover some fuel.

Headed to Bowling Green next month. I'll be leaving NH and can stop along the way to pick up something if it's not too far out of the way. I will have plenty of room in my truck and trailer for parts to be delivered to all you buyers.. That includes engines, trannies, rear ends, hoods, fenders and whatever else is too large and costly to be shipped via UPS.

Contact me on what you have and where it needs to be picked up. Modest pricing to cover some fuel.

Email sent !

Back