Tri citys?

Lol I'm I was wondering what your name was in here I know you told me but I forgot incase your not sure but my friend bought the rims and a few other things you had up

Thanks and keep in touch.Maybe after the winter is done stop by with the car:)

Kevin

Was just thinking if there's enough guys around here maybe this spring we should have a little turbo buick meet thinking might be a good way to see some nice cars and meet some new turbo buick guys. Just a thought

I am in kitchener and definatly would like to meet up Kevin i know you haven't seen my car yet but maybe this year if i can ever get this stupid oil leak fixed finally got the tuning right now just chasing an oil on my cross over

I am in kitchener and definatly would like to meet up Kevin i know you haven't seen my car yet but maybe this year if i can ever get this stupid oil leak fixed finally got the tuning right now just chasing an oil on my cross over

Buicks don't leak oil,they are marking their territory:p

Kevin

Well seems like have a decent amount of intreast so in the spring ill make a post about it and we can figure out a date time and place would love to see some other cars and meet some new people

How about the 230 truck stop in Woodstock.:cool: Lots of room to park and good food:D

Kevin

Yeah I'd stay away from the Timmies anyways lol, Too many caffeine starved loonies running around.:confused:
It'll be nice to see some more cars, don't see to many turbo regals in my area.:(