Tri citys?

Will do when spring arrives ill put up another post i just wanted to see if I had some intreast from from people seems like there is so we will have to set a for Shure place and date once the weather gets nice

When I used to own a fiero:rolleyes:, we used to go to Moose Winooskies for a dinner and a cruise or something. Or a cruise and then the drag strip. We had a few quick ones (not mine), mainly the 3800 supercharged, 3800 turbo, and the turbo northstar. Ones in the 10's lol. 3800 turbo;)

I'd be up for that but I'm not to Shure if other people would want to race there cars or leave them alone in a parking lot

True enough, I know I don't like it when my T or my Harley are not in sight. And our cars do grab quite a bit of attention. I'm sure something that appeases to everyone can be reached though.

If you guys have a meeting in Woodstock, let me know as I would gladly come down for that. I grew up down that way and Woodstock is where my cars body was redone.

Hopfully we can all come to an agreement of a location and I will for Shure let you know as soon as we can get a place figured out and the weather turns nice ill have another posting and we can confirm a date and location that everyone is ok with

If you guys have a meeting in Woodstock, let me know as I would gladly come down for that. I grew up down that way and Woodstock is where my cars body was redone.
Paul, maybe we can drive down together"...I will ask Etobicoke gn as well.

Bruce