Trim and mouldings

ejh

Do any vendors or aftermarketers sell moulding or trim parts? I checked a few but none?

call gbodyparts. they have all the trim even though its not on there website

I'm having some paint work done next week. The body shop plans on removing the cowl trim and the windshield and rear window trim, and advised if they break or bend it, and cannot reuse, then they will just replace it with "regular trim" Not sure what that means, so I was searching for those pieces in case of need, and I'm happy to see they are available. We'll see how it goes, thanks to all for your input.

There is some NOS GM trim still available from the dealer. yes it is stupid $ but it is out there. I have quite a bit of NOS discontinued trim. We are also in the process of remanufactiring a lot of parts for our cars.

I may need the black cowl trim (end of hood) But looking for mint or NOS. Also, I see the 3.8 SFI TURBO emblems are available everywhere, but what about the BUICK emblem on the rear passsenger side? Anyone?

I may need the black cowl trim (end of hood) But looking for mint or NOS. Also, I see the 3.8 SFI TURBO emblems are available everywhere, but what about the BUICK emblem on the rear passsenger side? Anyone?
Survived the paint job, all trim is good. Only need a pair of repo hood emblems