TR's in SC

Some of the NC crowd heads to MB area sometimes. Last one was called Regals at the Reef cause they held it at the Barrier Reef motel where several people rented rooms and stayed the night. Might be something to think about for the warmer weather. Maybe even a two state event?. :biggrin:

Randy, I'll grant you SC citizenship anytime. Hooked up here last summer with Eric & Matt & consumed some brew-dogs--none for Matt tho...

Reminds me, need to ck w/ Momma Cheryl re: April Auto Fair--will do that now...

turbomonte2 havent seen you since

Picture391.jpg

really doesnt matter if we meet in Columbia or MB to me but seems like alot of places to Chill in MB. My friend just bought a 86 T-type im sure he would like to meetup too.:cool:

Some of the NC crowd heads to MB area sometimes. Last one was called Regals at the Reef cause they held it at the Barrier Reef motel where several people rented rooms and stayed the night. Might be something to think about for the warmer weather. Maybe even a two state event?. :biggrin:

+1
That sounds like an idea there! Seem like MB has lots to offer (plus I've never been there :rolleyes: ). Actually anywhere would be fine I guess......Audie

Wishing for Traction

Yeah 2QUIK, I sure wish I had your tires--as my 1.9+ 60fts really sucked on my roasting street tires. I'm ready to go again (now w/ rebuilt engine + akly)--but gotta seriously get some more-traction now... Looking for M/T 275/60-15 DR's...

really doesnt matter if we meet in Columbia or MB to me but seems like alot of places to Chill in MB. My friend just bought a 86 T-type im sure he would like to meetup too.:cool:
And that would be me. I'm also in Florence. Doesn't matter to me where we meet, however I will agree that there does seem to be more place to chill in MB.

And that would be me. I'm also in Florence. Doesn't matter to me where we meet, however I will agree that there does seem to be more place to chill in MB.

Hummm...Florence...now that's another thought for meeting place...convenient for me...but am unfamiliar w/ chill factor there!?!?

Florence doesnt have anyting to do .... Darlington 1/4 is right down the road but it just shut down on Dec 6th :rolleyes: I still had some more tuning to do!

Was thinking the same thing! There were actually 2 trips, the last one was spring 06. Early June might be a good time, although that's when the rates start going through the roof

I'm in the Low Country. Dont mind driving to meet.
I usually go to Jackson SC 1/4 track (Carolina Dragway) may go there Sunday the 18th 1 pm gates open!
Anybody in?

I understand there is a 1/4 in Orangeburg anybody been there? that's E/Central SC. any good?

Although I wouldn't mind hosting a meet here my APT complex has a pool house I could rent we could have a cook out maybe coordinate it w/ the weekend of the MCAS air show. anyone?

The track in orangburg is 1/8 mile, but is very nice. owner went thru full renovations about a year and half back, and it is top notch. Only problem is it's in the middle of nowhere for most people.

I'm in the Low Country. Dont mind driving to meet.
I usually go to Jackson SC 1/4 track (Carolina Dragway) may go there Sunday the 18th 1 pm gates open!
Anybody in?

I understand there is a 1/4 in Orangeburg anybody been there? that's E/Central SC. any good?

Although I wouldn't mind hosting a meet here my APT complex has a pool house I could rent we could have a cook out maybe coordinate it w/ the weekend of the MCAS air show. anyone?

Beaufort, WOW bringing back fond memories of flying into Frogmore International via private plane, renting a car, driving out to Fripp Island, staying there & golfing all around the area. Shrimp burgers at the Shrimp Shack, seafood platter at Steamers (probably closed now...), ????/ whatever at the Derelict, yada-yada...

Ahhh,--but that was the 90's...

Beaufort, WOW bringing back fond memories of flying into Frogmore International via private plane, renting a car, driving out to Fripp Island, staying there & golfing all around the area. Shrimp burgers at the Shrimp Shack, seafood platter at Steamers (probably closed now...), ????/ whatever at the Derelict, yada-yada...

Ahhh,--but that was the 90's...

Steamers is still there!

My vote is columbia.....but I'm easy.....I will go to MB if thats what the majority wants......last time I was there spent the night in the county jail:mad: .......I'm more of HHI kind of guy.......but hey...have GN will travel. Providing I get my tranny back in by the time this kicks off.......anybody have any idea when they would like to do this? I would also need to put in for time off.....

sun.18th

Anybody in?

I have a race locked in for that sunday,if they do not back out I will be there collecting their 500 dollars.:biggrin: I ran you a couple weeks ago.I had a good time and it was nice meeting you.......Chris

My vote is columbia.....but I'm easy.....I will go to MB if thats what the majority wants......last time I was there spent the night in the county jail:mad: .......I'm more of HHI kind of guy.......but hey...have GN will travel. Providing I get my tranny back in by the time this kicks off.......anybody have any idea when they would like to do this? I would also need to put in for time off.....

Charleston may not be a bad gathering area either-it's a short drive to Myrtle, Hilton Head, or Kiawah for that matter and the hotel rates probably aren't as jacked up as they are at Myrtle.

Im in Laurens, I would love to meet up with everyone. I agree with those on MB. LOts of places to chill and what not lol.