TR's on Street Outlaws

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Last night's grudge racing episode:

Looks like 1 or 2 GN''s in Chuck's garage?
Previews for next week "daily driver races" shows a white TR getting gapped?

Anyone seen this or know who these belong to?

I saw that too. Hey not to get off subject here, but I went and saw these guys race over the weekend at Maple Grove for No Prep Kings Live and let me just say that tv does not do these cars any justice ok. These cars are crazy fast and it is hard to believe that race them on the street.

Their race cars make serious power. Launching at +6k rpm and shifting around 9K with boost is no joke. Putting down the power on the street is no small feat.

Back to: TR on the show. Who was/is that?

He has a GN not sure about 2. Talked with him briefly in OK a few weeks back. I was sporting my T Type shirt at the track and it sparked a quick conversation. Very approachable guy.

The black car parked in the shop (behind Chuck when he’s talking to Monza at about the 19 minute mark) looks to be a GNX? Although it could be a GN, however, it looks like a blurry red X on the left side of the trunk?

The white car in next weeks preview, that gets all out of shape on the launch is hard to make out. However, it doesn’t appear as though he’s able to put the power down? But, hopefully that’s just one run? Either way, it’ll be kicks to see a Turbo Buick (even if it isn’t running what it was born with)! Not that I’m condoning that behavior mind you! Just saying I’d love see one of our cars on there is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

link to the vids? I'm too lazy to search through all the street outlaw crap.

ea25a8896194eee9e497ae29d315e35d.jpg

f2f5d9e4c53233b23fd2f92c161bbdd4.heic

I don’t know, however, I assumed that it was going to be an inter-cooled car that was set on kill? And it got all bent out of shape right out the gate. So, it wasn’t the greatest showing for our little V6 Car’s! Oh well, at least we had the best looking driver out there! Lol!!
878c52c7907de786dd50efd4552c6946.jpg

92209b7802319261c1c53ac174382862.png
557b8ddd0e42a6e37fe56f6cf544a899.png
0e7dc16a36b2c9b857b3112ac72fb696.png

Last edited:
Spinnin' G-Body shuffle for sure. Hahaha
In the end, it was a great episode and much more relatable, to a larger audience.

I don't recall who it was who told her "good job" as she returned from the run. But her reply was " spinnin ain't winnin" lol.

That was a good episode! Enjoyed that one and with real street cars. Except the one Reaper tried to slip in,he's as bad as jj da boss.

Yeah . . . I was wondering of its a HA or IC because she said it was an 85? Definitely looked like a true DD

The Black car in the back of the shot was not a GNX it is actually chucks car and very nice at that, The white T is Nicholas boltons car fro OKC he runs with William. Tina Pierce needed a car to use for the show and Nicks car was a good candidate being 100% stock appearing. I did hear after the show that nick raced the winner and beat him by several lengths. Tina,had no previous passes in the car and nick had no idea of the track conditions prior to arrival at the spot. A decision was made on which tune to put in the car and how much boost. unfortunately she did not do so well but a pretty cool thing to see a V6 out there. Nick and William hang with a few from the show but are not involved with it. They were there and you can see them both in a bunch of shots. Hopw=efully this will open some more eyes to the community.

The Black car in the back of the shot was not a GNX it is actually chucks car and very nice at that, The white T is Nicholas boltons car fro OKC he runs with William. Tina Pierce needed a car to use for the show and Nicks car was a good candidate being 100% stock appearing. I did hear after the show that nick raced the winner and beat him by several lengths. Tina,had no previous passes in the car and nick had no idea of the track conditions prior to arrival at the spot. A decision was made on which tune to put in the car and how much boost. unfortunately she did not do so well but a pretty cool thing to see a V6 out there. Nick and William hang with a few from the show but are not involved with it. They were there and you can see them both in a bunch of shots. Hopw=efully this will open some more eyes to the community.

Wow! Thanks that’s Great info! Just wish Tina would have had some seat time in that thing!! Would have been so cool to see her do it up right in a TB!!