You can type here any text you want

trunk - rough in pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Lookin good man!

What are you planning to cover everything with?

Now you really make me want to finish mine, if I only had the time/place to do it.

trunk will be finished in misc. matching materials (to the front of the car)

Floor in carpet
sides done in the velour and vinyl like the door panels.

Hey nice job! If you need any help getting material let me know and I'll help any way I can. My supplier can get just about anything. We just started offering a new line of material for our trunk-kits and decklids that is similar to gray inside the car. I can send pics or a sample of material if your interested.

Mac, Thanks for the offer but, my interior (hell, the whole car) is no where near factory colors. Interior has been redone in graphite black...going to do the trunk the same.

I've got an account with Miami Rubber (thank God!) as well...

I'm a little anxious to finish it up...gotta get to the engine next.

ZAM, checked out your site. Nice system coming along. Where did you get those seats and what was required for them to fit? Looks like 4th gen Camaro seats maybe?

Sorry about the slow reply...

The seats came out of a 2000 trans am. Any GM buckets will work, you have to use the original G body brackets though for them to be a drop in. With a little ingenuity, you could use different brackets but, why? It's a drop in if the original (Regal) brackets are used.

Back