You can type here any text you want

Trw l2481?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dieseldave71

I'm in need of a TRW L2481 .030 piston, anybody know where I can get one? Is it still a valid TRW part- can I just order one from a local parts house or should I start scrounging?

Start scrounging. TRW doesn't make them very often right now so you'll be lucky to find them. You might try flatlanderracing.com and see what they say.

I believe the Speedpro's are the same. Check Summit.

I believe you're right. I found the speed pro ZL2481F in Summit- I was going to post a link but I don't have the required 4 posts yet- and it sure looks the same in the picture.

Summit has it listed under speed pro, but the link to it says TRW. I think this is the piston I'm looking for, unless I'm missing something. What do you guys think?

I took a closer look at the summit webpage and now I'm confused. They list the speed pro ZL2481F as "part # TRW L2481F" so that removes any doubt that they are one and the same, but they only list 3.800 and 3.840 bore sizes, and I need a 3.830. They also show a speed pro ZWL2481F30 (TRW-WL2481F30 ) which is the bore size I need but I'm not sure what the "W" stands for? Maybe it's coated? The "L" pistons are $49.95 apiece, and the "WL" is $67.99. I'll try calling summit tomorrow and see if I can get hold of someone there who knows about pistons. Anyone know what that "W" signifies?

Back