You can type here any text you want

Trying to get a group purchase together...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chrisk

TurboTransAm.com
I trying to get a feel for how many people would be intrested in getting a group buy for a 3" electric exhaust cut-out.

Before I contact a vendor i want to get a feel for how many are intrested and if its even worth it.

Please let me know here or over at Turbo Trans AM.Com

Thanks
Chris

If a mod want to move this to the Group Purchase section then we can really get this going. Hopefully..
But im in for 2, 1 for my TTA and 1 for my GN...

I'm in the market

I have been looking for one for a bit. Just didn't want to pay full price. This might work for me. Let me know when you get an idea of price!

Evaddave

Chris,
Right now through 2-25 Mark is having a 10% off sale on everything.
Do you have any ideal on what kind of discount you will get?

Gary

I bought mine from Dave at DMH. After two years shaft started to sieze. Called him up and he said send it to him. About a week later a new cut-out arrived at my door. Great people to do business with.

Michael

Exhaust Cutout

I don't suppose we could ever get one that goes in front of the Cat Con ? That way U could leave the convertor on there and just dump to race.

Unfortunately all the ones I've seen replace the Cat. Except on my Typhoon. There it goes in front.

I don't suppose we could ever get one that goes in front of the Cat Con ? That way U could leave the convertor on there and just dump to race.

Unfortunately all the ones I've seen replace the Cat. Except on my Typhoon. There it goes in front.

You really can put it wherever you want..... if you had a "jersey" dump you could mount it and have a cat also.... if you want custom flange made just go to your local exhaust shop... all it really bolts to is ANY generic 3 Bolt collector. HTH

ON ANOTHER NOTE... not to be an ASS but how do these compare to quik time units and then ones Mark sells... i went to his website and there wasnt alot of info on build material and motor information... can these be adjusted in any position, what are they made of...etc. Thanx:confused:

[ON ANOTHER NOTE... not to be an ASS but how do these compare to quik time units and then ones Mark sells... i went to his website and there wasnt alot of info on build material and motor information... can these be adjusted in any position, what are they made of...etc. Thanx:confused:[/QUOTE]

what he said? im not sure what brand my buddy bought but it melted from heat!!!! im not picking on anyone either just wanna spend money right that all!!

FWIW, I went to Welcome to DMH Performance! to look at the unit and to Marks's website too.
Both of them are using the same video to show how the cutout works.
The cutout shows being able to be adjustable on it opening.
Based on pictures on both sites, they are both selling the same unit, IMO.
Neither one make the unit, they are just distributors/resellers for what appears (based on pictures) to be the same cutout.
Dave at DMH is giving a four year warranty on the unit.
This is just my take on the matter.

Chris-One more question. Are we going to get free shipping too??
On Dave's website normal purchases get free shipping.

Gary

Back