TSM info

Originally Posted by 1FASTV6
Just start by adding a TSM forum under the Turbo Lounge forum. If the old post were deleted and lost. The forum will have to start from scratch.

>>> Ya thats good But what about all the posts that were in the old forum??
Tons of info & tips gone with a stroke of a key......

Bruce, see if you can get it recovered..

Jim

If after next week,

Corbett can't get it we will do just that. Start over. So that is what we will do.

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

Corbett can't get it we will do just that. Start over. So that is what we will do.

>>>Well I hope this is not the case, but I guess theres nothing you can do.

I will wait for Corbett first tho to see if he can recover it. Then at that point, we will have a crossroad to decide. So we are not done yet.... cross your fingers. :)

Bruce
WE4

JRSGN said:
I too would like to know where it went. There was alot of Great info there. Bruce see what you can do to get it back
thanks Jim

Jim is right. There was alot of great information there before it was deleted off the board. Hopefully, it is saved on the main frame and can be brought back.

I would just assume have the rules here also,Some of us wontbother with T6P.

KLHAMMETT said:
I would just assume have the rules here also,Some of us wontbother with T6P.

nothing like being forced to go to that site :mad: I hope race discussions get moved to the Horespower Nats board or back here or even to TBS.com.

I just don't understand how the whole board can be recovered after being hacked but their is so much resistance to put the race forms back up. must be some kind of a deal we are not told about.

Best off they stay on the GSCA website,THose are the rules that matter to most racers,Go there and discuss the rules,Class moderators are always there,Not always on these boards

KLHAMMETT said:
Best off they stay on the GSCA website,THose are the rules that matter to most racers,Go there and discuss the rules,Class moderators are always there,Not always on these boards

Good point. THe apparent link between T6p, race classes, and certain events (like Indy) is starting to leave a bad taste in many mouths. Nothing but a Bunch of upset renegades deciding to run things theire way, no better than the gsca club that they bash.

PS it is nice to see that gsca is no longer a bad word around here. :)

CARTMAN said:
Good point. THe apparent link between T6p, race classes, and certain events (like Indy) is starting to leave a bad taste in many mouths. Nothing but a Bunch of upset renegades deciding to run things theire way, no better than the gsca club that they bash.

PS it is nice to see that gsca is no longer a bad word around here. :)

Well said

Conspiracy

It is just a big conspiracy, done just for you Cartmen. I wanted to give you something to talk about, yea, that's the ticket. LMAO!!
No other reason than to rattle you. I have nothing better to do, so what the hell.

Man, I have been so busy with work, this is the first time I have been to the board since This time last week. But you did remind me to give Corbett a call tommorrow.

Conspiracy, yea, that's the ticket!!! (Still laughing)

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

WE4 said:
It is just a big conspiracy,

Ya I got that much figured out :smile:

Actually I'm not sure it matters anymore if this forum gets restored at this point. Looks like everyone interested in racing classes has left this board for T6P which I'm sure was the plan (no, not yours).

And why is G S C A a bad word again? one day it is and the next it isn't. Are you also doing this just to rile me up :confused:

Seriously though I have to talk about somethin. Haven't you noticed how dead the loung is these days? This is by far the most entertaining thread right now (aside from Otto's kidney stones :rolleyes:

Holy Cow.... They have found cures for Diseases faster than this thing is gonna get resolved.......................

Any word????????????

I have been slammed and:

Corbett is still on Vacation. So I will look into it this week when he returns. If you could just walk a mile in my shoes for one day...... :rolleyes:

Cartmen, sometimes you DO make me smile and laugh. It is refreshing sometimes..LOL :wink:

And to reveal what the deal with G S C A being a bad word sometimes is, it always was and will be in my eyes. One of my guys thought it ok to reinstate it not realizing exactly how much I desire to be non affiliated with them. He changed it, I changed it back. I did it. Nothing to hide and my feelings are VERY well known.Screw me one time, your fault, Screw me twice, mine. I will NOT let it happen a third time and again, TB.com has and will NEVER have , as long as I own this site, be affiliated in ANY WAY with G S C A.
TB.com and it's administration has nothing to hide and I think I explained it to the fullest. End of story, chapter and verse.

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

WE4 said:
It is just a big conspiracy, done just for you Cartmen. I wanted to give you something to talk about, yea, that's the ticket. LMAO!!
No other reason than to rattle you. I have nothing better to do, so what the hell.

Man, I have been so busy with work, this is the first time I have been to the board since This time last week. But you did remind me to give Corbett a call tommorrow.

Conspiracy, yea, that's the ticket!!! (Still laughing)

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin
Bruce if it's not political then what is it? :confused: :confused: No TSM for over a month now!!! COME ON!!! :confused: :confused:

Corbett is still on Vacation. So I will look into it this week when he returns.

>>> Not busting them on ya, But if it was the Tranny forum that got "DELETED" I bet It would have been fixed lickity split.....

If you could just walk a mile in my shoes for one day......

>>> Anytime you wanna switch, you let me know.. Anytime..........

Bruce if it's not political then what is it? No TSM for over a month now!!! COME ON!!!

I'm trying to figure that one out to.......

Jim

It is NOT political. Sheesh.....

I just want what we had and then add from there so we, nor I, cannot be accused of copying their thread. Man, I am working on it, but give me some time. I got alot on my plate right now.
I have not forgotten.

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

I guess the board only knows how to delete and not add. :confused:
I know there will be efforts to retrieve the old threads in the coming weeks.
This inquiry have been made since July.
Just start the forum and if the old stuff is found have it backed-up.

Not to make a revolutionary statement, why doesn't someone start a thread concerning the TSM division and run with it. At least things that are in question can be discussed openly. If the information is retrievable, it will be blended back in. There has been things transpire behind the scenes which we had nothing to do with. Connect the dots and come to your own conclusions as far as that goes.

This board does not have the complete facts, and they don't really have anything to do with our day to day function, other than it is causing some uproar within the membership here. The administration will do everything within their power to correct this situation, but we are dealing with things not within our power to resolve other than trying to retrieve a deleted section.

Like the old serenity prayer, "God grant me the strength to change those things I can, the serenity to accept those things I can't, and the wisdom to know the difference between the two." Guy's, it is beyond us to change this, so adopt some serenity and accept it. If it can be corrected within house, it will be, if not, then let's rebuild it.

2quiktocare said:
Not to make a revolutionary statement, why doesn't someone start a thread concerning the TSM division and run with it. At least things that are in question can be discussed openly. If the information is retrievable, it will be blended back in. There has been things transpire behind the scenes which we had nothing to do with. Connect the dots and come to your own conclusions as far as that goes.

This board does not have the complete facts, and they don't really have anything to do with our day to day function, other than it is causing some uproar within the membership here. The administration will do everything within their power to correct this situation, but we are dealing with things not within our power to resolve other than trying to retrieve a deleted section.

Like the old serenity prayer, "God grant me the strength to change those things I can, the serenity to accept those things I can't, and the wisdom to know the difference between the two." Guy's, it is beyond us to change this, so adopt some serenity and accept it. If it can be corrected within house, it will be, if not, then let's rebuild it.
Unfortunately the #1 KILLER among the buick community is not boost? It's POLITICS!! :eek: :eek: Like SOoooo many others this is why I quit the G.S.C.A!!!!