TSM rebuild excited

turbot990

A member since 05
:cool::cool:Well guys im excited about about the new yr my tsm t type limited is about to see the road again its been over a yr since the the t has seen the road the motor is done and installed put in a new cheata shifter fresh turbo removed and cleaned the intercooler new fuel system these cars rock happy new yr to all and be safe.

Well the blue limited is done and running great the used xfi worked perfect thank you brianb.

Limited rolling or should i say flying, good luck with that badboy, put some pic up cant wait to see it all done,

Sounds like fun, always love getting to do upgrades! Post some pics up, or better yet some dyno or track vids. ;)

Im going to the shop tonight ill get some pics together after wipeing and cleaning a 1/4 inch of dust off the body wow i hate that stuff gets on everything.lol.We do have a GN. T.TYPE REPAIR SHOP here in INDIANA but no dyno (YET) And we do have a dragstrip 5 mins from ME oh yes i will never move LOL.The bad news is the drag strip is closed due to winter.

Still using the tips you gave me. Putting me nice lil street motor together. Taking my time and getting everything I want this time around.