TSM Rules Proposals for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
Since nothing has been done yet I'm gonna step up and get this ball rolling. Here are the proposed changes so far. We need to get going and get sponsors to join in to get this class back to where it used to be. I have been in TSM since the begining and want to see the points series get back to where it was. I am willing to put my money into this for payouts etc. I would like to see some others step up and join in also. With that being said, here we go:

**IF** you have raced in TSM in the past two years Please post up any other proposals in this thread. I want to get a vote completed ASAP

Allow 295/55 radial
Allow Rack n Pinion steering
Allow 71HPQ
$250 protest rule turbo
$500 tear down rule for anything else
Allow electric water pumps
Allow four bolt turbos
Weight adjustment
Any size downpipe
Increase exhaust max to 4"

Please direct any questions to my email jwracing2479 @ gmail.com *take the spaces out*

From KevinB

Jason w
Tim LeMay
Don c
Randy a
Kevin b
Scott s
Walt j
Kip a
Toni c
Steve s
Steve h
Phil m

Here is a list of TSM Racers any others please add your name/proposals

Do not want to let this get carried away. Thinking of COP ignition as a proposal. Not that I am using it but, it is an option.

I like your thinking Ryan :cool:
Jason: Give me a call when you start looking for sponsors :smile:

I'm in for this year but have not raced previously. Please get your votes in guys, so we know if there will be any changes. I need to do a few things to my car either way.

Hey Jw dont forget Adam and I say leave weights like they are ,so it will still mean somethin when some one breaks a record put ballot out lets vote .

Also we tryin to pay out 4 places at tsm at reynolds let get this class back to goin .:cool:

I see the point on records for weights, but I also see how hard it is on parts including brakes to stop a 3550lb + car at 150mph +. Just something to consider.

Jason i cant vote this yr but i would like to see some items added I plan on being at all the events that i can afford any dates on the races yet thanks Kev.

Status
Not open for further replies.