Tso Top Gun Point Series

We had the old GN-1R heads from the motor that blew up in BPG 06 and after a long talk with Dan while looking at Schmidts new pair of Chapman S2 heads, we decided the GN-1R heads would meet goal of 160+ and went with them. We expect more now we are using the TA heads.

We know we can fall back on the Stage II heads if we need to, there is a set on the shelf ready to go. :eek:

Expect more with the T/As? Didnt you aleady go 170+?Damn how much more does that bullit have?

tso

ted is the fastest plumber in michigan, ted its time to store the car and get the snowmobile out. cong, hope you keep it up in 2008 oc:smile: .

ted is the fastest plumber in michigan, ted its time to store the car and get the snowmobile out. cong, hope you keep it up in 2008 oc:smile: .

I am ready to go when the snow flies. Going to drop down to a little 700cc two cylinder with a T5 flange. ;)

80mm compared to custom 88mm,Home built 3615# chassis(compared to 3410# chassis),Hand me down used heads(That werent good enough for you)
I only got to put 2 passes on the ptc convertor and only once got a good 60ft.
There is a difference there.

So is it 3615#, 3560#, 3400#?? :eek: :D

So is it 3615#, 3560#, 3400#?? :eek: :D

After looking at my info
I was 3615 in 05
I was 3560 in 07

3410(In that area) Is what I remember all other T4 flanged car weighing.
(Basically what I could have weighed to be LEGAL)

Might I suggest we move on and stick to the topic. As Chris mentioned, if you have concerns or suggestions about the rules he said to contact him to discuss. He's willing to speak to anyone that has an opinion.

Art.

Might I suggest we move on and stick to the topic. As Chris mentioned, if you have concerns or suggestions about the rules he said to contact him to discuss. He's willing to speak to anyone that has an opinion.

Art.

Amen...

Get along ???
Its alot more fun hearing about all of these bullsh!t passes being made! videos or time slips people lets see them!!!!!!!!! Who knows how to stir the pot? ME

Get along ???
Its alot more fun hearing about all of these bullsh!t passes being made! videos or time slips people lets see them!!!!!!!!! Who knows how to stir the pot? ME

Jeff,

What is going on with your car?
I always thought that was a nice ride!

Thanks Man we are working hard on it now to make an appearance in 08.
TSO should be sick fast . I cant wait!!:eek:

Get along ???

I know all these guys for a while now,(Dave,Ted A.,Tony) and personally I believe their times and none of them have ever given my any reason to question their integrity.
With all the technology in Turbos,cams, and head, I see no reason to think these times are not possible.
Sh!t,A 70mm Turbo went 148.9 in a 3550+# car.(Making me look dumb)
with 25 or so more CI 30-40 more CFM head flow at min and a 18MM larger compressor wheel,not to mention the size of the ex wheels.
Their is definetly the cababilty to run 170+.

I know all these guys for a while now,(Dave,Ted A.,Tony) and personally I believe their times and none of them have ever given my any reason to question their integrity.
With all the technology in Turbos,cams, and head, I see no reason to think these times are not possible.
Sh!t,A 70mm Turbo went 148.9 in a 3550+# car.(Making me look dumb)
with 25 or so more CI 30-40 more CFM head flow at min and a 18MM larger compressor wheel,not to mention the size of the ex wheels.
Their is definetly the cababilty to run 170+.

Exactly. How long ago was it when Fiscus and Cal went 8.50's in Reynolds...probably 4-5 years ago with old PT88's. With better engines, cams, turbo's and converters these cars should be going 8.20's and .30's in the 170 range in good air.

Ya I forgot to mention the convertor technology that has been discovered also.
Dusty,I need a convertor for my new ride,Ill give ya a call this week.