Tss Rule Question

TurboV6Sonoma

Im back!! Maybe for good
Intercooler

Factory stock location air to air intercooler required, modifications allowed. * No part of a stock location intercooler (not the shroud) may extend down no more than 12.00 below the centerline of the crankshaft.
No front mount intercoolers are allowed.
No liquid intercoolers, intercooler external spray cooling, or add-on cold boxes allowed.

does this mean that the intercooler must start from a factory stock location but it can be modded such as big neck or stretched? or can I use a PT&E stock location? or a custom intercooler but it must be in the stock location?

thanks in advance
Im trying to get this car legal for the nats

tss

Many racers use the aftermarket stock location intercoolers, Dequick V4, and V4r, red armstrong units, stock and a half with dut necks. You can use any stock location air to air as long as it does not hang 12 inches below the crank center line, so a preceision should be ok.

thanks
Bill

Many racers use the aftermarket stock location intercoolers, Dequick V4, and V4r, red armstrong units, stock and a half with dut necks. You can use any stock location air to air as long as it does not hang 12 inches below the crank center line, so a preceision should be ok.

thanks
Bill

Bill,

You running the class again this year?

K.

All I can say is I will try again, hopefully will not lose a stock head gasket during qualification again.

K, Are you up and running this year? Hopefully there will be more cars for tss.

Thanks
Bill

K, Are you up and running this year? Hopefully there will be more cars for tss.

Thanks
Bill

Bill, I'm hoping to. A good friend and I went in together on our new business venture and bought a car. It's currently all 100% stock, so for the Nats we're hoping to have all the bolt-ons in place, but we won't have anything done to the engine internals in time. So we're looking at a high 10-sec./low 11-sec. ride for May.

K.