You can type here any text you want

TT/A T-top Sunshades on Ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BuickHeart

Pontiac Soul
Here is a rare find. Discontinued from G.M. Brand new condition in the original box.
. Click here: eBay Motors item 593771459 (Ends Aug-04-01 07:45:27 PDT ) - T-TOP SUNSHADES - TURBO TRANS AM - GTA

That is just rediculous. I am about to take my TTA apart sell all the parts and drop the Turbo 6 and put it into another F-body. I swear I would make more money that way and still go as fast. I would do it if I hadn't wanted a TTA since 89.

Hey Kyle, that's kind of funny that you would say that...Because I had actually thought about parting my 15,000 mile car out instead of selling it strait out. I wonder how much MORE I could have gotten if I did it that way ? I could see it now.... Turbo Trans Am fender in mint condition on Ebay....Wonder what it would bring ?????
Complete Turbo Trans Am interior in mint condition... Hummmmmm
Just a thought...............

Kyle....as these cars get older the parts dont get cheaper....shades for $200???? well obviouslly 2 people wanted them....this IS basically whatever the market will bear :D an they thought they were worth $200... I do have a new set from my original TTA sittin in a box.... matter of fact I could build a TTA with the extra parts I have.... geez I hope ya dont see my add for parts for sale... prob put ya in cardiac arrest.... I could piece out a new TTA for LOTS of $$$$ no problem... now how about a set of valve covers for $500????? back in 1980...:D wait till these cars get older an parts are harder to come by!!!! then you'll see really crazy prices :D

Back