You can type here any text you want

tt headers with a/c, p/s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LV GN

my friend is putting together a twin turbo stage headed motor and want to know if anyone made headers that would let him use his a/c and power steering. maybe with a modified braket? thanks.

Len,

I have a set of twin turbo headers from Dawson if you want to mock it up with them and see where you run into clearance issues. I can't honestly say if they'll work since they have been hanging on a nail in my garage since I bought them. If you want to try them let me know.

Neal

Originally posted by 750H.P.V6
Len,

I have a set of twin turbo headers from Dawson if you want to mock it up with them and see where you run into clearance issues. I can't honestly say if they'll work since they have been hanging on a nail in my garage since I bought them. If you want to try them let me know.

Neal

Do you have any pics of them?

I'v been trying to get them to send me a picture of thiers for about a month now.:(

Thanks.

NEARING,

I took some pics a while ago. I don't seem to be able to find them. If you want some let me know and I can take some more. I'm looking for a reason to test my new camera out anyway.

Neal

Originally posted by 750H.P.V6
NEARING,

I took some pics a while ago. I don't seem to be able to find them. If you want some let me know and I can take some more. I'm looking for a reason to test my new camera out anyway.

Neal

Yes I would that would be great, Thanks.:D

Back