You can type here any text you want

TT6 Final Information Letter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DEL

Hello all, we're good to go, and it looks like the weather will be descent. Sunny and 79/80 according to weather.com.

I wanted to send out some final thoughts and reminders for the event:

1. Registration is $10 per car (cash only please)
2. Registration should take place as soon as you get to the track. Find Kathy Loney, she will be set up outside our Pace Arrow motorhome. Please allow some time as she will need to take your name, car info, etc.
3. If you have lawn chairs, please bring them. I hate to see people standing around after a long day of racing in the heat. :mad:
4. We did not made any plans for dinner on Friday or Saturday this year. Everyone will have to be on their own. I plan to stay at the track both nights myself. I'll make room on our mini-BBQ if anyone needs to cook.
5. We will be taking $50 out of the purse again this year to supply water & pop. We'll have it in a cooler near our motorhome...when its gone, its gone.
6. The award presentation will take place near the motorhome soon after the racing is over on Saturday night. Depending on how things go, it takes us about 30-45 minutes to prepare everything. Some classes will conclude before others, we suggest and welcome everyone to gather around the motorhome and hang out until the classes have run. This casual bench-racing, turbo-talking atmosphere is my favorite part, next to watching the racing action. Another good reason to bring a lawn chair with you! ;)
7. Gene Fleury will be bringing event T-shirts with him. We hope to sell out of these to cover Gene's investment, and add to the purse. Although he didn't yet specify, please assume "Cash Only" for the shirts. I expect them to go fast so get yours early!

How early on friday?

Just wondering how early we can get there? I know last year they let the TT guys in early, are we going to beable to do that again. WE will have 3 hybrids there this year.. 240z, feiro and a volvo with a smashed door :(

Thanks!!

ronbuick said:
what is the exit number again?? thanks

Ron

Ron, exit #271 off of I-5 South. They have a map here: http://www.woodburndragstrip.com/pages/directions.html

volvoman said:
Just wondering how early we can get there?

Last year we got in the gate at around noon, they then closed the gate behind us and started letting others in around 2:00pm. All bets are off though, the track rules can change at any time.

Back