You can type here any text you want

TTA aftermarket downpipe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHITE T

Baer Brake Systems
Hey Guys,

I am trying to decide on what downpipe to get for a TTA. Have many of you had fitment issues with the ATR DP???

I am also considering a Houston pipe, but the ATR is cheaper and I already have a Pro gate.

Open to suggestions!

Thanks guys.

Rick Elam

There is another option..Mease was selling them..and a company called action fab also use to make one.

The cons to the ATR is that its missing the flex connector, which cuases some undo vibrations..and the cost of the external gate. Other neg is that the factory cover cant be used.

I have a terry houston on my car, I couldnt be happier but getting it to not hit was a challenge in itself. It finally hasnt for close to two years now, but involved some tricks.

Lastly if you plan on doing subframe connectors, better get the DP shortened at the bottom before installing it. No matter who makes it.

Originally posted by WHITE T

ATR is cheaper and I already have a Pro gate.

Especially since all of them require "massaging" at install, your idea sounds like a good one, particularly so since you already have an excellent external WG.

HTH :)

Originally posted by Razor

Lastly if you plan on doing subframe connectors, better get the DP shortened at the bottom before installing it. No matter who makes it.

****, my GTA already has SFC on it...how much will I have to shorten the DP??? I'm getting the ATR one from Bob(sending the rest of the $$ in 2 weeks).

THDP CUT

Hope this helps.. about 1 1/2 inches. Dont know why nobody offers the pipe shorter..since it makes everything nicer to deal with.

And remeber its stainless..tig time :)

Be glad you know now..

cool, thanks!!@!!!

You have the SSM SFC's too eh? That helps man, thanks again :)

Back