TTA belt length question

As long as I can still get them from the same source, special order to get the goodyear branded belts, I can help you guys out.

How many would be interested and how many do you need? Let me know and I will look at cost and shipping.
Hi Jan. I will take a belt if you're going to order some. Thanks! Dave

Actually i'll take 2. You never know down the road if they'll still be available??
Thanks!

Actually i'll take 2. You never know down the road if they'll still be available??
Thanks!

Dave just waiting for confirmation I can still get hold of them and at what cost, so will let you know once I get the info needed. Jan

OK Thanks Jan!

Dave, everyone ... good news is I can still get the GoodYear belts as pictured ... 6 RIB and 1605mm long so identical to the discontinued OEM belt used on the TTAs.

I do need to order 10 of them as a minimum as it's special order.

Cost each will be $25 USD + shipping.

Shipping 1 anywhere in the US will be $7.50 USD shipping 2 will be $10.50 USD; if you need more let me know and I look at shipping cost.

I would need payment up front to PayPal id jlarsson@london.com

Money sent for 2 Jan. Let me know if there's any extra costs.
Thanks a lot!
Dave

Hey Jan I got the belts! I didn't put one on, but the width is exact, and it says 1605 for the length. Thanks a lot!
Dave

Hey Jan I got the belts! I didn't put one on, but the width is exact, and it says 1605 for the length. Thanks a lot!
Dave

Dave, glad they arrived safe and sound and glad to be of help. Yep belt is identical in anyway besides saying GoodYear on it ... 6 RIB and 1605 mm in length just like the GM discontinued belt that go for big $$$ IF you can find one that is lol

Anyone else need a couple let me know ...

Yeah belts definitely came a long way. I pm'd a board member that had one, and he said he got $300 for it.