You can type here any text you want

TTA cloth pipe replacement

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
tta pipe

Will do cottonpicker14, and thanks for all your help.

Grumpy, I gonna see how that auction goes. Just in case, are you still selling these pipes? If you are, how much including shipping to 78541?

Thanks,
Roy

Will do cottonpicker14, and thanks for all your help.

Grumpy, I gonna see how that auction goes. Just in case, are you still selling these pipes? If you are, how much including shipping to 78541?

Thanks,
Roy

I am waiting for more to come in :cool:

update!

I finally got my CAI upgraded. Thanks to all for the input.
The before picture is on the first post in this thread.

Roy

Here is the after or new setup.

Attachments

• ttacai.jpg
    ttacai.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 127
For those who have Grumpys pipe, what size filter are you using? Do you have any problems with the filter hitting anywhere or the pipe hitting on the upper radiator hose? I have a pipe that Mark Huffman made for me and he tried cutting it longer for the TTA but he didn't know exactly how long it needed to be. I really like the pipe but my air filter hits the hood and the vacuum controller for the cruise and it also hits the upperradiator house. I was thinking about going with Grumpys pipe and having it chromed since everything looks to fit really well.

I finally got my CAI upgraded. Thanks to all for the input.
The before picture is on the first post in this thread.

Roy

Here is the after or new setup.

Where did you get your CAI pipe from? I am still waiting on one from Grumpy.

For those who have Grumpys pipe, what size filter are you using? Do you have any problems with the filter hitting anywhere or the pipe hitting on the upper radiator hose?

Jared - I have Grumpys pipe and really like it. It is a tight fit though. With the pipe, the square part of the MAF just slight bumps up with the upper radiator hose. I have seen others that do this also, so I don't worry about it.

Chris
----------
1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am #760 (1818 miles)
1988 Chevrolet Corvette 35th Anniversary #1941/2050
1983 Delorean DMC-12
1986 Toyota Supra MKII
1985 Kawasaki Eliminator ZL900

tta pipe

>Where did you get your CAI pipe from? I am still waiting on one from >Grumpy.
>Jeff

40 bucks Ebay...and no major clearance problems.

Roy

>Where did you get your CAI pipe from? I am still waiting on one from >Grumpy.
>Jeff

40 bucks Ebay...and no major clearance problems.

Roy

ummm just so you know that pipe looks exactly like mine :eek: :p

Back