You can type here any text you want

TTA dual nozzle alky and TTA rear spoiler for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
I have an Alkycontrol dual nozzle system with instructions and extra panel with exsisting holes for sale for the TTA.$425

I also have rear spoiler(wing) that is new in box that has TTA matching paint ready to install with all hardware ect. $600

Check out parts for sale and see my thread with a bunch more parts for TTA's.

bojevans@hotmail.com

Thanks
Bo

TT/Ameasap said:
I have an Alkycontrol dual nozzle system with instructions and extra panel with exsisting holes for sale for the TTA.$425

I also have rear spoiler(wing) that is new in box that has TTA matching paint ready to install with all hardware ect. $600

Check out parts for sale and see my thread with a bunch more parts for TTA's.

bojevans@hotmail.com

Thanks
Bo
You making your new car stock again?

Jason

Bo I thought you were getting out of the TTA business :-) Glad you found a nice one to preserve !

By the way I see in your signature you are looking for the IC scoop / duct, I bought one from Carmotorsports.com and they are identical to the OEM one using the same tooling apparently.

Cheers

Jan Larsson said:
Bo I thought you were getting out of the TTA business :-) Glad you found a nice one to preserve !

By the way I see in your signature you are looking for the IC scoop / duct, I bought one from Carmotorsports.com and they are identical to the OEM one using the same tooling apparently.

Cheers
He got one heck of a car....very nice....I'm done hijacking

Jason

Jan,
I couldnt stay away from these cars.....I live in Illinois now, so you ever stay in Chicago, look me up.
I have the shroud , but the scoop (back part) fell off. I should be getting that scoop from the prev. owner soon.

Quicky one,
Thanks, this car is a beauty and I would love to find another to race... Just got to build another garage first. :D

I'll trade the dual inlet up pipe for a stock unit to boot. Lemme know.

Thanks
Bo

TT/Ameasap said:

Thanks
Bo
Is this the Glass Spoiler or the Factory one?
- Dave

Back