You can type here any text you want

TTA grab bag

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I called ARP and got my bolts no problem. :redface:

Just told the guy what I needed and the quantity. Dont tell them 89 Pontiac Turbo Aniversary Limited Edition Festival Trans AM :D Cuase its not in their books.

I called ARP and got my bolts no problem. :redface:

Just told the guy what I needed and the quantity. Dont tell them 89 Pontiac Turbo Aniversary Limited Edition Festival Trans AM :D Cuase its not in their books.

Been there... Done that. They screwed it all up. I hate to bring this whole thing back up, but they told me "they" dont do special orders, so you will have to tell them for what car?..... I told them 89 turbo trans am and got the usual "ahhhhhh.....Hmmmmmm....Nope.... No kit for that one". I went as far as to tell them the lengths and threads and all, but he had no idea what he was doing. I told him to forget it. I called again to get the "old" guy there because he was suppost to know his stuff, but he wasnt there. I asked the other guy who was on the phone if I could just buy the studs I needed and he said the computers are down......I got the run-around and hung up on him. Tom at Champion said I will order them while he ports the heads. I paid in full for the heads and studs. Talked to him numerous times and finally he will not return my messages. I am livid for RustyNail. It sure pisses me off when you could have been running months ago, but your waiting on freakin bolts that were promised with an order that nobody cares to complete.I have no choice but demand to speak with him next week to try and resolve this.

Been there... Done that. They screwed it all up. I hate to bring this whole thing back up, but they told me "they" dont do special orders, so you will have to tell them for what car?..... I told them 89 turbo trans am and got the usual "ahhhhhh.....Hmmmmmm....Nope.... No kit for that one". I went as far as to tell them the lengths and threads and all, but he had no idea what he was doing. I told him to forget it. I called again to get the "old" guy there because he was suppost to know his stuff, but he wasnt there. I asked the other guy who was on the phone if I could just buy the studs I needed and he said the computers are down......I got the run-around and hung up on him. Tom at Champion said I will order them while he ports the heads. I paid in full for the heads and studs. Talked to him numerous times and finally he will not return my messages. I am livid for RustyNail. It sure pisses me off when you could have been running months ago, but your waiting on freakin bolts that were promised with an order that nobody cares to complete.I have no choice but demand to speak with him next week to try and resolve this.

Bo just call Ryan @ hillcofasteners with the lenghts I have you and he will sort you out.

Back