You can type here any text you want

TTA / GTA wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbota

I have a set of wheels for our Turbo T A's. These are as good as they get - with NO CURB MARKS and I am asking $600 for them on this site. When they go to E-Bay the minimum will be more than that.If anyone is interested, send me an E-mail for pictures.
No tire kickers PLEASE>

shrrp tta: thanx for the reply. I knew no one on this site was interested in restoration parts (as these have the correct build dates on them for most of our cars) but I thought if anyone really wanted the RIGHT wheels to restore thier cars they "may" be interested. I have noticed that most of the people on the site are more interested in "going fast" than restoring the cars to original. (the last time I inquired about the price of correct wheels some yahoo said that he could get them from some wheel shop for $135 . I asked about build dates, and got no response,,, NO surprise. ) apparently I am more interested in preserving what I
have than most of the subscribers of this site.
P.S. I watched a lot of people do some unbelieveable things to bring this car to market, and it's hard for me to not respect the engineering that went in to it. Thanx again for the response.

Are you on the tta digest mailing list???

that would be a better spot to try. Proally better than ebay!!

Phil

Phil: Thank you for the lead about the TTA Digest. I will try to locate it and sign up. Thanks again. Turbota

Back