tta heads

turboluke

Can some one please tell me what other model buick used the tta head? Year,make,model, Thanks

Delta88, Buick Century,... circa 1985-1986 3.0 FWD engines.

HTH

Razor said:
Delta88, Buick Century,... circa 1985-1986 3.0 FWD engines.

HTH

yeah I just opened the hood of every mid 80s GM family sedan in the junk yard until I found center bolt valve covers like the TTAs. Suprisingly it was much harder to find than what I thought it was going to be.

These type of cars are disappearing fast.. next one I see.. heads are coming off. Two years ago they were everywhere like roaches.. not anymore.

Just like the 4.1's

These are NOS 86to88 FWD heads. I think there 10 sets bare and a few complete. All NOS. I will try to post some pics.
Steve K.

skturbo said:
These are NOS 86to88 FWD heads. I think there 10 sets bare and a few complete. All NOS. I will try to post some pics.
Steve K.

Post prices.. if the price is rite.. then post pixs :)

Is that each or for a pair? What exact casting is on them? And the 250 complete includes NOS springs/retainers/keepers/valves, etc?

I had bought these to do conversions. The casting # 25527515.

Attachments

• head1.jpg
    head1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 213
  • head2.jpg
    head2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 197
  • head3.jpg
    head3.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 198
skturbo said:
I had bought these to do conversions. The casting # 25527515.
I pm'd you yesterday,I still want a complete set for my TTA that has not motor or heads,gonna have to piece it together slowly ,but the heads are a big start... Can paypal...
Dennis ;) :biggrin:

Could you PM me your phone # interested. Would like to talk to you in person I hate typing. Thanks Mike

skturbo said:
$200. bare $250. complete. Keep in mind they are NOS!
Thanks, Steve Kaminski

Do you take paypal?

How much per pair shipped to 76092?

Heads

skturbo said:
I had bought these to do conversions. The casting #

I'LL TAKE A SET OF COMPLETE HEADS,
E-MAIL TOTAL INCLUDING SHIPPING [52402]
TO [JRNYMNDAVID2003@YAHOO.COM]
DAVID PH#319-377-7710