You can type here any text you want

TTA Intercooler Scoop from Mease Performance With Pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jas89TTA

If anyone is intrested in the Turbo Trans Am Intercooler Shroud for the there car, I email Keith Mease about the status of them . He said right now they are $150.00 plus shipping and will go up soon so If intrested email him. His reply from my email is " let us know asap if you want one, the list is getting longer and longer....price will also be increased in about a month to $219.99 or $229.99 Now they are $150.00 plus shipping You are more than welcome to host those pics and put them up on the buick/tta boards, get some more interest for us.

The pics are located at http://www.cherishphotosbymisty.com/jasons89tta/intercoolershroud/ Later, Jason

He sent me those pics of my shroud last week before he took it to be coated. I was waiting to put up some pics after I get it, and install it this week. It also is adjustable and includes mounting screws :D

He is also planning on make one out of carbon fiber for those of you who are interested.

Damn, ,my motor won't be out of the car for a few more weeks and back in for a long while but I might jump on that deal

Originally posted by fly89gta
Damn, ,my motor won't be out of the car for a few more weeks and back in for a long while but I might jump on that deal

I know what you mean my motor is out right now for a few more weeks and I need one bad since my TTA when I bought it did not have the factory one installed :( I'm calling him tomorrow for one. Jason

shroud, and availability

As of today, the plan for this week is to FINALLY complete our move to our new shop, we have been holding back on the move simply because we've been so busy, and are slowly getting orders and vendors taken care of and stocked.

If anyone would like to purchase this shroud, Please send us an Email, I will NOT guarantee ANY delivery date at this time, when we run the shrouds again, the orders here will be taken care of. I would say at the end of february we are going to do the price increase on them, they are a royal pita to build as compared to the shrouds we build for other intercoolers.

$150.00 is the price currently, plus shipping, includes shroud, and hardware needed for installation. Available in SATIN BLACK and BARE (no coating) ONLY....if you would like a custom powdercoat color, there will be an additional $25.00 charge, since we have to changeover our powder setup for each shroud. Here is a list of the available colors:

Satin black-standard

gloss black

semi gloss black

argent silver

purple

red

royal blue

green-light

corvette yellow

clear over bare aluminum

red anodized-PLEASE ADD $60 instead of $25 to the price for this color since the shroud has to be polished first

blue anodized-PLEASE ADD $60 instead of $25 to the price for this color since the shroud has to be polished first

keith@measeperformance.com

Thanks all!

Back