You can type here any text you want

TTA maillist down...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Swede

-89 TTA 7 sec car
Hi!

I think that you all noticed that the list is down, i'll guess that there is a problem with the server that Justin has set up.

Now.... to the problem, i don't have Justin's mail, any one of you out there that has it?

Uffe Justin doesn't run it anymore its Joe Midolo
jmidolo AT comcast DOT net
cya
Jim

Yeah... right, thank you and good buy all nice friends since 5 years on the list.

Från: Mail Administrator
Datum: 04/08/05 17:22:49
Till: turbouffe@bredband.net
Ämne: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <jimidolo@comcast.net>
Reason: not our customer

Any one got any tip on how to get in tuch with Jim?

Originally posted by The Swede
Yeah... right, thank you and goodbye all nice friends since 5 years on the list.....

To Uffe and all the TTA List members:

If the list is permanently down, I see no reason you couldn't post here. Do you see any reason not to use this forum for your TTA List posts?

I don't know of any posts on the list that wouldn't be welcome here. Am I wrong about that? :)

leeb

Jim, hows the 25th doing, I heard that you made another vehicle purchase within the last week, is this true?

Dave

Lee is right about just using this as the new list. Now that Justin had to give the list up, seems like it may be too much of a hassle to keep it up. Most of the people from the list post or lurk here anyway.

Originally posted by lburou
To Uffe and all the TTA List members:

If the list is permanently down, I see no reason you couldn't post here. Do you see any reason not to use this forum for your TTA List posts?

I don't know of any posts on the list that wouldn't be welcome here. Am I wrong about that? :)

leeb

Lee,

You are both wrong and right.

Right about that we "Might" can post anything here, wrong about that there are many TTA owners out there that likes the email list and doesn't read anything at all on all the Turbo forums out there.

Personally i like them both, but maybe there was little more "you and me" feeling on the list, i have found many personally friends from the list.

I have also found 3 cars from the maillist that we have imported to Sweden.

You have the wrong email address it looks like.
His name is Joe Midolo, not Jim, so, his email would probably be jmidolo, not jimidolo. You put an "i" after the "j". That won't work.

Try: jmidolo@comcast.net

Originally posted by wagon
You have the wrong email address it looks like.
His name is Joe Midolo, not Jim, so, his email would probably be jmidolo, not jimidolo. You put an "i" after the "j". That won't work.

Try: jmidolo@comcast.net

Brian, youre the man!

Bullseye!

Heres the answer from Joe,

The mail domain name expired and Justin has not re-up'd it yet. I will look into buying the name myself tonight...

Joe

I will give Joe a special place in the TTA heaven!:D

Originally posted by The Swede
Lee,

You are both wrong and right.

**SNIP**

....but maybe there was a little more "you and me" feeling on the list, i have found many personal friends from the list.

An important point. After reading hundreds of posts on the "List," I have to agree with you about the comradery there. If the list comes back up, that is good. If it doesn't, you're welcome here. Maybe you could rub some of that comradery off on us here ;)

lee :)

Originally posted by j13smiley
how do i get on this mailing list?

If you read my post just above yours, it means that you can't subscribe today, maybe tomorrow or soon.....

Yea, the domain expired guys. I will look into registering it again tonight in my name. Donations accepted :)
Working late tonight, so I'll have some "down time" to play around

Update...looks like the domain name was bought on the 5th. Looks like Justin may have taken care of it..will drop him a note and see what's up.

Originally posted by SlowTTA
Jim, hows the 25th doing, I heard that you made another vehicle purchase within the last week, is this true?

Dave

The 25th is fine, thanks :)
I hope to have #891 home in my driveway sunday or monday.
There's lots of work ahead before its back on the road but it will be nice to have a fast car again :D

Update...

The domain 89tta.net ran out. It was bought by someone else, unless godaddy.com registered it as soon as it ran out which is quite possible. So right now we don't know who owns it unless someone on the list picked it up. Justin sent an email to godaddy.com and see what they say on Monday. So for right now it will be down for a bit unless a new domain is registered with a different name....

Originally posted by jmidolo
Update...

The domain 89tta.net ran out. It was bought by someone else, unless godaddy.com registered it as soon as it ran out which is quite possible. So right now we don't know who owns it unless someone on the list picked it up. Justin sent an email to godaddy.com and see what they say on Monday. So for right now it will be down for a bit unless a new domain is registered with a different name....

this is what I saw when I checked whois:

Alert: This domain appears to be in the Redemption Period.

Redemption period is the final stage expired domains go through before they are released back into the pool of available domain names. Domains typically enter the redemption period if they have not been renewed within 30-40 days of their expiration date.
If you are the owner of this domain, you may still be able to redeem and renew this name by contacting your registrar immediately.

If you are interested in acquiring this domain name, you may want to
back-order this domain name.

Back