You can type here any text you want

TTA owners kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

genros

I have an Owners Kit up fr sale. I recently sold one of my TTA's and had some extra parts around. Here is what I have right now

Owner's Kit, incomplete: Has door stickers, windshield stickers, owners manual and cassette. $500 obo

OEM never installed new tailpipes $250 obo

TTA heads one has a crack, was told by machine shop that it can be repaired .best offer

bump

Items are still for sale, purchaser was a no call no show this weekend (want from this site or I would list name)

I have a rear laying somewhere around here too (whines)
I have a full car with a DARE racing engine a currie 9 inch art carr trans body is rough for sale too. I have to much into it now (about $16000), the motor has about 100 miles on it with all receipts. (about 6000) id like to get 12000 for the car

Hey all just a heads up, i never really pursued selling everything to aggressively. I am now listing the following on ebay. Please email me if you are interested in anything (Domgw@verizon.net)
OEM TTA TAilpipes $200
OEM 9bolt rear (wined when removed from car) best offer
OEM heads (one with a hairline crack, Machine shop here in pa said it was fixabe so i kept them) best offer

ebay #230406369019

Back