You can type here any text you want

TTA Parts car on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
another 10-20 years people will kill for a rare car like this to restore :eek: BUT for now I would finish piecin it out :p .. really not a lot there :redface:

Grumpy said:
another 10-20 years people will kill for a rare car like this to restore :eek: BUT for now I would finish piecin it out :p .. really not a lot there :redface:

Actually, there is quite a bit there. I should know, I just bought it. Don't worry, this one is not getting parted out. The only things missing are: the motor and trans (I had an extra GN motor and trans already just need to fine a few tta specific parts) the rear seats (on their way) the windshield wiper motor (should be easy enough to find) and the ECM (I have a GN one, should work just fine) I just ripped out the entire interior and the body looks pretty good. It has a little front end damage that won't be too difficult to fix. I'm gonna POR15 the underside and passenger compartment then a fresh paint job and a fresh motor and trans, new carpet, emblems and a lot of other little things and it will be a fairly nice ride. Going to make it my daily driver for the warm months of the year. I'll post pics when it's done :)

1985BuickGN said:
Actually, there is quite a bit there. I should know, I just bought it. Don't worry, this one is not getting parted out. The only things missing are: the motor and trans (I had an extra GN motor and trans already just need to fine a few tta specific parts) the rear seats (on their way) the windshield wiper motor (should be easy enough to find) and the ECM (I have a GN one, should work just fine) I just ripped out the entire interior and the body looks pretty good. It has a little front end damage that won't be too difficult to fix. I'm gonna POR15 the underside and passenger compartment then a fresh paint job and a fresh motor and trans, new carpet, emblems and a lot of other little things and it will be a fairly nice ride. Going to make it my daily driver for the warm months of the year. I'll post pics when it's done :)
Good Show! :D

Back