TTA plug wire (factory)

TNTTA

Snake Killer
Set of original 20th anniversary wires with less than 20,000 on them $300.

No! These are a complete set off of a TTA and are in perfect condition.As I under stand full sets are hard to come by.WES

WTF they are worth that much????????????????????
Maybe I will be parting with mine...LOL
Anyone want to make offers on a set in great condition w/ 42,000 miles on them?

yes they are worth that much, and if you still have your "20th anniversary trans am" wires on your car and they are still good after 42,000 miles, take then off and put them in a box and save them. Mine were in a box when I bought the car and i wouldnt sell them for less than $300

Yep, and keep them out of reach of children!

When swedish TTA fellow Jan from the UK was over on his last visit we was outside the garage and talking, my dad told us how crazy we was to have these cars.....then we started to talk about the rare wires......told my dad that we should vacuum pack them and save them for the world in 100 years.....you should have seen the look in his face......

:confused: Hey Wes..... been reading your posts and seeing the items you are trying to sell....Just what ARE you up to ??

Jim

No not really.If your wandering what I'm doing pick up the phone and call me.I'm not hiding anything but what I do is not everyones business.If I don't answer you it doesn't mean I ignoring you.Sorry no flames intended!WES